Friday, April 29, 2005

the end of my blog writing virginity

This is my first time writing a blog so be gentle with me.

I was recommended that I should write a blog by my best friend who has been writing a blog for years. (I found this out very recently) His blog is just about all of the bad things that happen to him. You might think that might not be enough to have a substantial blog, but take it from me it is enough. (I guess maybe I don’t have that much credibility since you do not know me yet) He has been run over by a car, has been stalked and has a wife from hell. Anyway, you can’t believe all of the truly horrible things that happen to him. I do not know where his blog is or I would link you to it. That may sound strange that I do not know where it is, but I guess some things should stay your own.

It has taken me a while to jump into blogdom. I guess I really do not know what I should write, but I have been told that some people just write grocery lists. (Do they think that over zealous readers will send them groceries?) If you are looking for grocery lists maybe this isn’t the blog for you. To be honest I don’t know what this blog will bring you.

Stick around and find out.