Friday, April 29, 2005

rules 1 and 2

Having read other peoples blogs I know that sometimes people write you as a result of what they read on your blog. Sometimes these people can be great and become people who are your friends and can have intelligent conversations with, but other times people who respond are complete assholes.

Although I invite people to email me and comment on things that they read on this blog, there are things that I will not stand these are:

Rule #1: No cussing me out for no reason
Why? It is rude and your mother didn’t raise you like that. If you want to discuss something with me I would be happy to correspond with you just don’t call me nasty names or insult my opinions by using expletives. (See my link to email on the right hand side of the page)

Rule #2: No dirty talk
Please do not write me and call me a slut and tell me all of the things you will do to me if you ever get me alone. There are other blogs for that I am sure and this will never be one of those blogs.

Please do not make me remind you of this over and over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home