Monday, May 30, 2005

Eye doo deeclarah

So, I am working from home today and since I am not home at this time usually, I took a gander at what I am missing on TV. I know that it is a national holiday. I am not a workaholic, I just couldn't afford another personal day for my birthday. I decided that I would just flip through the channels while combing my hair. I rested for a while on a "A Differnt World" I remember liking that show when I was younger, but now it is a bit dated and embarrassing to watch. What I had completely forgotten about or blocked out was what a bad actress Jasmin Guy was. I remember thinking that she was annoying when I was younger, but now at almost 29 I realized it was because of all the intense overacting. Couldn't they find someone else to play a southern bell than someone from Boston? As a former speach pathology major I wish I could phonetically work out what she sounds like and how loud and bad it is, but that would mean sitting through the show and showing you a bunch of symbols that you wouldn't understand. Here is a hint for all people who would like to torture me for information in the future. If I just wont crack, find Jasmin Guy and have her reprise her Whitley role as a one woman show without intermission. If you ever watch the show again you will know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home