Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If I'm not doing it for you

I came to blogger and blogging because of a blog written by a former classmate of mine. Her blog Hookers on Stilts is one of the things that get me through my day. It is funny, shocking, keeps me on the know about former classmates of mine and helps me not feel so (fill in the blank).

While browsing blogger I also found another blog that I have become addicted to. This one is called Waiter Rant It reminds me of the days I spent supporting myself through college at a super trendy restuarant. The people who dined there were bitchy and demanding and the fellow staff (I do not just mean the servers) were so coked up that the place could be powered by their excess energy. I played around with the idea of writing a play about the restuarant aptly named:
SODDOM AND GOMORRAH STILL EXISTS

I am too far away from the whole experience to write this now, but I am kicking myself for not doing it. The person who writes Waiter Rant would be a good ghost writer.

So, these are the blogs that I like and if I'm not doing it for you please check out these blogs.

Song in my head this evening is: "Warning Sign" by Coldplay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home