Monday, May 30, 2005

kids with guns who are all alone in the white light

While procrastinating from doing super tedious school district paperwork I decided to check out some songs to download from itunes. (I wonder if enough people read your blog and you mention itunes enough if they will give you free songs. Probably not.) I had no idea what the new Gorillaz album sounded like. The only song I had heard to this point was Feel Good, Inc. on the new IPOD commercial. I decided to give the rest of the album, Demon Days, the old ITUNES 30 second try. Is it just me or are all of the songs just basically?

name of song
break beat
a whoo hoo or two
name of song

Are they paying homage to the Beach Boys or have they just run out of ideas? Well really how long can a cartoon band for adults last?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home