Tuesday, May 03, 2005

one more month

In exactly one month from today I will be 29. Yes, I am someone who takes their birthday seriously. I am not sure what I have planned yet, but rest assured all of my friends will be completely broke by then. I don't want presents. I just want to enjoy a drink or two with my friends and maybe only pay for half of them. If you were my friend these are the things that I will make sure happen on your birthday:

1) You will definately get a card. Most friends will also get a gift of some sort.

2) You will never have to pay for a drink and you probably wont have to pay for your own dinner.

I doubt any of my friends read this blog. In fact I know that they don't. If you have a friend with a birthday coming up at least buy them a drink and say "Happy Birthday, (Man/girl)" They will appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home