Sunday, June 19, 2005

Everyone's favorite party game

When I go to a party everyone's favorite party game is to tell me who I look like. Here is the list in order of frequency:

  • Uma Thurman

  • Winona Ryder

  • Natalie Imburglia

  • Angelina Jolie


  • Three I don't understand:
    Sally- The love interest in the "Nightmare Before Christmas"
  • Toni Collette

  • Sandra

  • (This last one was from a former manager of mine. He said it was because I have a big mouth. I don't take too much of what he says seriously because he was kind of crazy. We always had to watch him at our after bar parties because he used to stay until a lot of people were gone and like to use that opportunity to take showers. It wasn't just our after bar parties either. He is now a real estate agent, how convenient.)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home