Monday, June 27, 2005

"The F-Word"

I hate when you write a blog about something really serious and then you don’t know what to write because everything you write after seems so trivial. How do I follow that last posting with something like a current event in the lives of a celebrity or how much I don’t like the Beach Boys? That is my conflict now. Sorry if it takes a couple days to right myself.

I have spent the last couple days chain book reading instead of blogging.
"Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs to "My Friend Leonard" by James Frey.

Needless to say both are very uplifting and are really feeding into my recent misanthropic leanings. I love people really but sometimes you have a day where everyone is just such a fucking asshole. That day was today.

The song stuck in my head this evening is "The F-Word" by Cannibal Ox. I love Cannibal Ox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home