Monday, June 06, 2005

Friendly little poll

I just wanted to get this blog out entry out. I have been out of comission for a couple days due to my never ending birthday parties, vacations and make up dinners.

I just got back from my parents who live three or so hours away and they do not have internet and are very computer illiterate. So much so that when we drove into the nearest town to a coffee chain to use the wireless internet my mom touched my iBook with her manicured nail occassionally would squeal and say "I touched it" like a giddy four year old touching a grasshopper for the first time. Both scared and excited. Wireless isn't free there, so that is why I haven't been able to blog for a couple of days. I read that if you want people to read your blog you need to write often.

Oh yes, my friendly little poll....
For my birthday my sisters and mom treated me to a spa day. Sounds like I am a princess, but the town is small and massages are like $30. What I have noticed in all of my spa travels is that they always play the new age music. To me, it isn't very relaxing, I am more of jazz girl.

Poll question:
How do you feel about the new age music only in spas?

Please be honest. Because I don't care for it, it wouldn't make me angry at you if you like it.

Question for Spa workers?
Can a client bring their own music?

Thank you for indulging me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home