Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I need to sleep why wont you let me sleep

I have been really tired lately and my brain has completely melted. I am now getting up around 6:00 a.m. and for a waking insomniac who is not a morning person that is very very hard. By the way I usually wake up between three and five a.m. central time so if anyone wants to email me go ahead.

Tonight I will leave you with a Dadism since we had dinner tonight.

"it is not whether you glass is half empty or half full,...maybe it is the size of your cup."

This is in regards to me wasting my potential by working at a place where three years ago I knew there was no more up for me. My father is very smart, don't let the dadism fool you, and has been working at a factory all of his life because when he started he was making more than his father ever made. He doesn't want me to work at a place just because I am comfortable, because being comfortable in your workplace is a trap.

Anyway, I hope my brain adjusts to my new lifestyle of getting less than six hours of sleep so that can be a more frequent and coherent blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home