Saturday, June 18, 2005

Just another Saturday in the 612

Star siting:
Today while walking around one of our ten thousand lakes I spied Morgan Spurlock of "Super Size Me" fame. He has a new show called "30 Days". I wonder why he is here.

Kids these days:
Tonight I went to my first professional soccer game. I don't really follow soccer so sometimes I had a hard time following the game. The thing I like about going to games of any kind is that I get to scream for no reason. I really like doing this quite a bit, especially after the week I had.

Before the game my friend and I were confronted by a group of 12 year olds.

"Hey give me a dollar." The ring leader spits at us.
"I don't have a dollar." My friend replies.
"Hey your girl, I saw her naked." He replies directing the comment at me.
"Yeah, I fucked her." Another 12 year old says.

Never had I wanted so bad for a 12 to turn into a 25 year old so badly. The only thing I could say without my usual tourretic outburst when grown men say that to me was..
"I am old enough to be your mom. Shut up."

I should have gone over and picked him up by his chones, but you have to sink pretty low to battle a 12 year old.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger Orlando said...

What! I battle 12-year-olds all the time! Coming out the winner, though, that's different.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger lemon life said...

I think though that it would be a conflict of interest since I work at an after school program for 6th-12th graders.

Maybe when I no longer work there I will find him and teach him some manners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home