Thursday, June 30, 2005

The various of the various and sometimes kitschy

Since music is really important to me and because it is often featured in my blog I have put together a radio station for your listening pleasure. Because

    I am a dork
    I do not know how to make links to mp3s like Treat Williams and you can get a better idea of what I am talking about when I say songs are stuck in my head.

It has taken me quite some time to get it where I wanted.

Here are the details:
Go to: music.yahoo.com
I think you need a yahoo address. If you don’t have one sign up for one and use it as the junk box for all of sweep stakes and drawings that you sign up for and hey it’s free.

Put in the station you want to listen to as Lemonlifemail.

If you have any problems email me. I love to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home