Wednesday, July 20, 2005

From Cali to New York

Although it was in my best interest, sometimes I kick myself for not moving to Los Angeles this year. I am especially kicking myself because of the pure an utter lack of decent shows coming to Minneapolis this summer. (I am crossing my fingers for a decent line up at the Hip Hop Festival) If you would like evidence please visit www.pollstar.com and type in a city search for minneapolis. There is a show in L.A. this weekend that I would have killed to see. This would be my one big show of the summer.

Mos Def and Femi Kuti at the Hollywood Bowl!!!!!

I am so jealous of whomever is going. Please Please Please someone email and tell me how it is. I know there are Californians reading my blog. (Thank You Stat Counter)

For anyone who likes the music coming from the Kuti legacy and lives in the NYC area check out Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra . I promise it will be fun and you will leave the show less stressed from all the dancing and and more informed about the world.

Seriously if you are going to the Hollywood Bowl show email me at lemonlifemail@yahoo.com I want to live vicariously through someone who has the chance to see a great show this summer.

YOU HEAR THAT MINNEAPOLIS!!! STEP UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home