Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Movin' on up

I would like to apologize in advance that I probably won't be posting all that much starting next weekend. I am finally moving out of my apartment and on to a much safer neighborhood. I move on with mixed emotions. Sadness, because I love the diversity of the neighborhood and I love my beautiful view of downtown. Ultimately I am very happy and excited for all of the sleep I will be getting. No gun shots, no crackheads fighting in the middle of the street. Yay! My new neighborhood is very cute and filled with mom and pop stores, which I also love to support. By the way, is anyone interested in going as my emissary to the 4th Annual Hip Hop Festival in August? I am serious about buying your ticket. (See think globally act locally)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home