Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New link!!!!

I have waited long enough to post this link. I waited a bit because it is a relatively new blog and wanted to make sure I waited so that people had a fair representation about how great it is.

Souled On (Music, Art, Politics and Life)

Why I love this blog:
I learn something new every time I read it, I think Saul Williams and Sun Ra are great and underrepresented for their contributions to music and art, it's funny, this blog was one of the only blogs that had the cajones enough to comment on the Michael Jackson trail, and hmm.. I'll let you see for yourself.

Keep writing Souled On because I wait in giddy anticipation for when you have a new post.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Scholar said...

Ms Lemon---thank you so much for your kind words. You know I'm a big fan of yours, too. I had also planned to post a link to your blog, because I sincerely hope that my readers will enjoy your writing as much as I do. Much respect...scholar

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Lemon---thank you so much for your kind words. You know I'm a big fan of yours, too. I had also planned to post a link to your blog, becaus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home