Monday, July 18, 2005

Yo! The Movement Update

I know a lot of you are probably thinking that I have dropped off the face of the Earth, but I haven't. Moving in 95 degree weather does not make you want to reach for anything that exhudes heat, including your trusty laptop. I apologize.

July Organization of the month:
I spoke to an acquaintance of mine who is a Yo! The Movement staff member and member of local Illuminous 3 this weekend and he gave me the skinny on what is up with the Twin Cities Hip Hop Festival. They are having a bit of a problem with city zoning laws (This years event is at First Avenue and 7th Street Entry of Prince's Purple Rain fame.) So things are a bit tied up with local breuacracy, but he promises that the website will be updated soon with bands, vendors and the like.

I don't know if ya'll are waiting to see who the bands are to take me up on my ticket offer. That is okay, I understand.

If you don't know what I am talking about see my posting called THINK GLOBALLY ACT LOCALLY.

Back to packing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home