Monday, August 01, 2005

13 helens agree

I hope that this is the last of my apologies regarding my blog.

Dear 13 people who read my blog,

I would like to apologize for not updating my blog all that often. I currently do not have wireless at my new apartment and although this is probably a rarity, none of the coffee shops in my neighborhood have wireless either. I asked the owner of the coffee shop half a block away if he had wifi and he asked me in his thick Russian accent if I was a "computer geek ". I am trying to work out the wireless situation.

What I am hoping is that I will come back with a new and improved blog. I really don't want people to be confused between my blog and this other blog I spied called The Lemon Wedge which has the same background, which is basically about teen girl angst and crushes.

Please send me some blog love. I am feeling down on it at the moment.

Ms. Lemon.

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Scholar said...

Keep your head up Ms. Lemon. The Lemon Wedge ain't got a thing on you. If it makes you feel any better, I have some really quiet readers, and I often feel like I'm just having a conversation with myself. As one of your 13 apostles, I have to tell you...you could be bigger than Jesus in a millenium or two.

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lem Life-

I read you eagerly every time you post, and not just because I have nothing else to do. I'd read you even if I was really busy. I'd stop in the library on the way to work, I'd read on my PDA while waiting for my kids after soccer practice, I'd have someone read it to me over the phone while I pretended to use the bathroom during a meeting. I'd do all of these things if I had a job or kids or a PDA. Until then though I'll just sit here with my ass atrophying as I hit refresh on the Lemon Life window in between thinking about what I'd be watching if the remote control weren't over there.

Keep on and on and on.

fondly,

Treat Williams

refresh...refresh...refresh...

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you DO update, LL. And don't change your bg just cause someone else has a similar one. It's the content that's making the diff, right? Right. Nothing to worry about there, obviously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home