Saturday, August 27, 2005

don't call it a comeback!!

So as per Treat William's advice, I took some time to enjoy my Summer and not live life as fast as I could write it down. I reverted to my old social self, saw friends I hadn't seen in a while, read books, started talking again to someone I probably shouldn't (Blogging actually saves you a lot of money, drinks are really expensive) I also took some time to check out the blogs located to your right.

To Hookers on Stilts: To say that you do not have any redeeming qualities is truly a shame. I honestly do not believe that for a second.

To all my readers, run do not walk to itunes et all and download Jean Grae's Keep Livin'. I think you can find it on an Okay Player compilation. Listen to it twice and I will write more in the morning.

I'm excited to start blogging again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home