Tuesday, August 16, 2005

hiatus once again

I am in the midst of my sisters wedding and know that I won't be able to post for a while. I was told to stop apologizing for being away from my blog and that I should take some time to enjoy my summer. I do have a lot to say lately and it is all swimming around inside my head. So when I do come back I promise the following:

The cons of predistressed jeans
drive from the southwest revisited
top ten reasons I am not married yet as told to me relatives at sister's wedding
new links
how to stop secret readership
One thing I did that was very embarassing-shout out to a friend I miss
Heiroglyphics show-I hope

I hope some of you are at least going to check out the Hip Hop festival this weekend. In case anyone is wondering, no one took me up on my free ticket offer. Oh well.

Song stuck in my head tonight "She's Got You" Patsy Cline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home