Friday, August 05, 2005

it is not really national??

I was talking to a friend of mine in LA and I had happened to mention to him what I had done for National Night Out. He followed by asking me what National Night Out was. So I explained to him that it was the first Tuesday in August where neighborhoods blocked up their streets, had bbq's in order to get to know eachother and to provide a night where everyone had a safe alternative. (My friends and I usually have a debaucherous night of djs spinning hip hop and dub, compare new tatoos and drink a lot of beer.) I guess in LA they do not celebrate this and he doubted that anyone besides Minnesota celebrated something so midwestern. My reply was that it would be called National Night Out if it wasn't national. So readers if you can help me prove or disprove my point I would appreciate your NNO stories for NNO 2005.

As always lemonlifemail@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home