Wednesday, September 28, 2005

billboard

Thank you very much for your recommendation for the singles site, but I am not single.

Thank you very much for the advanced screening opportunities to Serenity, but I am not the sci-fi type.

Is anyone else being advertised to in their blog comments and can tell how do you get it to stop?

If you are actually concerned about my love life, I apologize but do not use my blog as a way to advertise to others. My email has and always will be lemonlifemail@yahoo.com. Advertise to me and not my readers.

Disclaimer: The advertisements you see that are non social justice related are not to views of lemon life. If you are being advertised to at Lemon Life please be sure that it is not by me.

I am so, so sorry and promise to remedy the situation and hope that my 13 readers are not offended and think that this blog has just become another way for advertisers to bombard you.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, whatev. It happens. Sometimes it can be funny. Or not. Anyways. won't stop checking in just because the spam is checking in, too.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Scholar said...

Lemon--if you enable word verification, it will stop comment spamming. Blogger's help section has details...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home