Sunday, December 04, 2005

its been a long time

That last post was supposed to be that I had a Roberta Flack song stuck in my head, but for some reason he text did not get posted. thank you reader for emailing me and asking me who roberta was. Its is in fact roberta flack.

Sorry that I disappeared of the face of the earth. I see that a lot of the blogs I read also have authors who have also taken a hiatus. Except for Souled On. (Click to the right)

Where have i been?
Busy
Los Angeles
In love
and incapacitated due to throwing out my back. i don't know how, but I think it had something to do with my huge box of winter clothes.

Due to this recent injury I have not wanted to lug my computer around. Also, I wanted to keep the movie Idea post recent so that more people would read it.

That Roberta thing was weird wasnt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home